Monday, January 01, 2007

Who in their right mind. . .


Question: What do cards, no sleep, Mario Cart and killer tunes add up to? One stellar New Year's eve of course! That's right, it's 5:25 am on New Year's Day and I am STILL awake - nope, not awake again. Still awake. I spent the night at a couple of houses in Salt Lake and then my rad buds decided to come and play Mario at my house. (I use the term 'rad' strictly in reference to the fact that we are playing Nintendo. Fits, right?) For the first time in years I am having what I consider to be a great New year's Eve, but then that may be the lack of sleep that is talking.
Although it's been fun, I would be lying if I said that the title of my blog hasn't run through my mind multiple times since 3:00 - what in the heck am I thinking?

No comments: