Saturday, January 13, 2007

And the spamming continues. . .

So, as follow-up to a previous post called Spam-alot, I have decided to show you some imperical proof that my grandmother is a spammer. That's right folks. . . she did it again and this time, it was too good not to post as proof of absolute madness.
This email starts with an odd statement - 'the ten things God won't ask on that day. . .' really, there are only ten? Here's the photo that starts the sequence in all it's glory:

Do you feel inspired? Because I. . . didn't. The email then proceeds to tell me that the MAN himself will not care about my job or my house or my car or my friends. No, no. None of that is important. So, while all of that is trivial info. . . here's the kicker and the final slide of the series:


Just so you can't say that you haven't been warned. . . God won't need to ask you if you forward emails because he already knows. 'Nuff said?

I have got to put an end to this madness once and for all. Does anyone have any suggestions how to solve this issue? I only see one solution right now and that is to start sending back hate mail in return. Granted, my judgement may be a little foggy because I'm a little annoyed now. . . but can I can that? Do I send hate mail back or is there some other more logical way to deal with this crap?

1 comment:

Lindsay Jane said...

Carlee...you ask a very good question. Since the spammer is your grandma it is a little harder. I have had to ask a few people at work to take me off the spam list, but at least I have the excuse of "trying to work." As for grandma, I suggest getting another email address and using it exclusively for grandma. This way she can still spam you, but you don't have to look at it. If she really has something to say, she will call you or tell you in person.