Sunday, June 07, 2009

Hello, my friends, hello. . .

So remember how I am really good about blogging about things that don't matter - like run-ins at the bank or weird hugging moments or hair in my trailmix but I am a FAILURE at blogging about all of the important stuff? You want proof? I've got your proof. Here are the things that have happened since my last blog:

Changed jobs. That's right, after almost 5 long years I finally left the DMark and moved jobs to a cool ad agency in Farmington - ThomasARTS. I'm having a blast there and learning a lot so that's always a positive thing, yes? I do miss some of my fam back at the DMark as well as the major comfort zone that I was in but the challenge has been amazing.

Went to Europe. That's right. Biggest trip of my life and I didn't blog about it. Not for a second. I was a good girl and wrote about the trip in my actual journal (yes, I dusted it off just for the occasion) but that doesn't help the two of you that read my blog! The good news is that I did post pics on FaceBook so I hope that redeemed me a little. I'll throw couple onto the end of this blog for proof but anyway, my apologies.

Our trip couldn't have been more amazing. We flew into Venice, took a train to Rome, flew back to Venice and then left on a cruise that took us to Dubrovnik Croatia, Ephesus Turkey, and Corfu and Santorini Greece. It was a most magical time (how silly was that but it REALLY was!). We spent the trip sightseeing and taking pics and dancing the night away on the boat. I was so exhausted when we got home that it literally took me an entire week to recover. It was so amazing. I have to get back there.

Got a roommate. She moved in this weekend. She's totally cute and it's fun to have someone living with me. . . at least I assume that it will be fun because I've seen her like twice since she moved her stuff in on Friday! It will be good for me to figure out how to live with someone again. . . man, it has been a LONG time!

So I'm sure a lot of other really petty things have happened that I should have blogged about but didn't. I need to be better at this - again. I keep saying that but just forget to keep up! Maybe I should set a reminder on my phone? Mid-year resolution?


Europe Pics - a few for proof!










3 comments:

Leslie said...

Busting with jealousy!

Sara said...

Also green with envy...
Glad you had a good, err, ahh, "magical" time. :) Love it when you update your blog! See ya soon.

Kara said...

Your life is exciting! If I were to re-cap the last three months of my life (or three years, for that matter), it would consist mainly of loading/unloading the dishwasher and saying the phrase "Get off the counter" 72 times per day.