Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another afternoon conversation gone bad. . .

After seeing my last post, GW decided to go the rounds again in IM. Prepare yourself. . .

GW: CARLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me: What's up?
GW: Did you by chance see the ram-bone
GW: can't believe I actually axed you that
GW: That made me run out of the BB when I visited for a bachelor party
GW: gift
Me: oh my gosh
Me: I don't even know what to say to you right now
Me: this is a WHOLE new level
GW: Sorry but I still have nightmares
GW: the real reason I am IMing you is to find out about GB
Me: sure. . . GB. . . not the BB?
Me: that place was so sick
Me: GB was a-freaking-mazing
Me: ram-bone?
Me: now THIS may have to be blogged. . .
Me: I can't stop laughing
GW: I can't describe what it was
GW: but I will never go back because of that
Me: hahaha
Me): this is for sure going on the blog - so you better stop telling people that you are the ghost writer!
GW: so I shouldn't tell you about piggly wiggly either then
GW: any who
Me: oh man
GW: back to GB
GW: I wanted to go because I secretly have a man crush on him.

Not a secret anymore!! SO funny. Thanks GW for making my night.

No comments: