Thursday, October 18, 2007

Did I really just see that?

Either someone has the worst functioning colon/stomach in addition to having quite possibly the worst aim ever (you think you know where this is going, but you don't) or someone was having their lunch in the bathroom. That's right folks, I just saw a full, one-inch piece of french fry on the bathroom floor about a foot in front of the toilet.

I don't know which is worse - no digestive breakdown accompanied with bad aim or someone "lovin' it" in the bathroom over a carton of fries?
All I have to say is gross. Bada bup ba ba. . .

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

Now that you mention it, I may have seen that fry on the floor and didn't think anything of it.

I pose the question: Which is worse? Being the cause of the fry on the b-room floor or seeing the fry while in the b-room and it doesn't even phase you?