Monday, October 29, 2007

Ah, the pressure to be cool. . .

This was by far the funniest conversation I've had in a long time. I have been asked to change the name of the other party involved just for protection purposes. Said party has recently agreed to make occasional "ghost writer" posts to the blog, for which I am very excited because their humor MUST be shared.

Sidenote: sections of the conversation not affecting the outcome of said conversation may have been omitted or condensed for room's sake and really, to add to the overall humor of this conversation.


GW: I am just trying to rebrand myself. I need to be a little more edgier.

Carlee: I don't know that the things we've talked about qualify as 'edgy'?

GW: I am also into Elmo.

Carlee: Wow

GW: I mean Emo
GW: My church class is teaching me how to be cool.

Carlee: 8 year olds?

GW: I teach the 15-16 year old class.
GW: Curtting is in.
GW: So is facebook.
GW: and myspace.
GW: But myspace is more for the molesters.

There was so much more to this but for the sake of time, I'll end it there, on that solid note. Thanks Ghost Writer for the commentary. Can't wait to see what develops from this!


2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

My favorite: "I'm also into Elmo" Lost all credibility:)

Carlee said...

So true. . . so true.