Friday, August 31, 2007

Celebrity Face-Off

A while ago, Natalie blogged about the most addicting game ever (btw Nat, you are correct!) that pins celebrity against celebrity to see who is the most "celebrityish" - that's right, it's a coined phrase. Ok, it asks who is most famous.
I may officially have a beef with this game. . . even though I was pleased with the outcome because I am in L-O-V-E with the winner, I still am not sure of the accuracy. . .

Contestants, to your stations.

On the left we have the Footlooser himself, Kevin Bacon. No commentary needed.

On the right, we have the man, the myth, the legend of all things pop and hot dancing, Justin Timberlake (who, may I add, I will be seeing in concert in 30 short hours).







I know that even MY intro for Justin was better (mainly because I love him), but he won the battle!?! Ever heard of a little game called Seven Degrees of Justin Timberlake? Me neither. Sorry son but I say to the back of the bus on that match-up. Nobody beats Bacon in terms of who's more famous. . . nobody.

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

The game is super addicting!

I'm not gonna lie, I agree that JT is more famous that Kevin Bacon. Granted. he doesn't have his own game, but if you go to any random country I bet they would know who Justin is. I don't think Kevin can say the same.

And I'm not just saying this because JT brough sexy back on Saturday! :)