Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another weird one

I know that I haven't written a solid, thought provoking blog in some time now and I promise to do that soon but I am having far too much fun posting the good, the bad and the weird little tid bits that I find on the internet. What can I say? I can't help myself.
This one comes courtesy of my cube neighbor Mark who frequently sends me random stuff like a map of all of the countries who have not accepted the metric system (there are 3 I think, the US being the largest), a story about a man attaching balloons to his lawn chair and making it like 100 miles and finally, the piece de resistance (feel the french accent). . . the Chuck Norris ad found a few blogs down. Anyway, today's newsworthy piece is no exception to the rule. I give you the coolest invention of the week. . .

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2007/08/07/brush-rinse-toothbrush-brilliantly-simple/

No comments: