Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

So I've talked for years about how crazy my work gets on Halloween and this year was absolutely NO exception. In fact, it could have been one of the best years yet. Here's a picture extravaganza to show you what I mean. We had group costumes coupled with cubicle decorations and some really cool stand-alone projects so I'll try and walk you through in the best order I can!



A yard blow-up toy in the office. . .

A fortune teller's cart. . .
Morbid??


A freak show circus. . .






Scooby Doo. . . and a mysterious smoke coming from the door?



And last but for sure not the least - the ode to Toy Story. . .







It was such a fun year and there is so much more. . . but this ought to serve to tell you how crazy this place gets! Happy Halloween all!!

2 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

How long does all of that take to set up?? Jeez, me wearing fairy wings was about the extent of my work's halloween festivities. I'm glad other offices go all out!!

Carlee said...

Oh my goodness - nobody works for basically the entire week before! It's crazy around here.